This is practically nothing

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

dsaenz825

This is practically nothing

Post by dsaenz825 »

This is just a commercial I made in a group project for speech. I recreated the schools logo in anime studio pro but forgot to disable the lines on the letters...

oh well, here it is :?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDlGbY1xUSg

It was fun using anime studio for a class project, it has given me a better edge against the other groups. 8)
It took me around 12 minutes to make so I am proud of that I guess.
Hope you like it :)
I love comments for they help me improve on my weaknesses.
jhbmw007

Post by jhbmw007 »

Just curious- what do you mean by "disable the lines on the letters"? Is there a way to get text to display properly in AS that I don't know about? One of my biggest pet peeves about AS is how badly it handles text- no matter what font you use it will come out all jagged.
dsaenz825

Post by dsaenz825 »

It is just that the original logo does not have an outline on the letters, plus I do not like the way it looks on it.

And yeah I hate that too... So I just decided that most of the text done on my animations would be done with a video editor.
I love comments for they help me improve on my weaknesses.
sinclair

Post by sinclair »

I can see your concern with the letters, generally if I'm using text in AS I'll type my text in PS or Illustrator and import it into AS as a PNG.

Other than that the project looked good, audio just needed to be tweaked (could be youtube compression)-