"give us vacations"

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

"give us vacations"

Post by Víctor Paredes »

THIS is my last video, i have been four days making it and i just finished it. it's for a chilean airline contest. if me and my girlfriend win, we would have vacations in méxico.
wish us luck.
the contest is named "I deserve vacations", the official page is here.
Last edited by Víctor Paredes on Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
tonym

Post by tonym »

Wow! I am impressed you did something so good in four days!

I hope you win.
CHIO

Post by CHIO »

Hey selgin. I like it. The timming is perfect.
Very lucky.
Cheers.
Chio
Kadoogan

Post by Kadoogan »

Nice work! Good use of bone physics and 3D camera movement and background elements. Good timing and animation overall.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam
DK

Post by DK »

Great stuff! It looks like a weeks worth of work. I wish I could understand it...especially at the end. It sounds like there is a serious message being delivered by the doctor type guy.

D.K
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

DK wrote:I wish I could understand it...especially at the end. It sounds like there is a serious message being delivered by the doctor type guy.
he says (with my voice) something like "if this woman haven't vacations, she will die... forever"

thanks for the comments, it was very funny make this video, i have learned a lot of animation this last months, i have been working in a short which needs a tons of character expression, work in this has been useful to improve my skills and understand things about animation that i knew, but never really understood.
it's something weird and obvious -at least for me- for understand animation you must animate fast and under pressure. it is almost masochist.

i'm glad you like it.
Genete

Post by Genete »

That's a great work selgin, I hope you win the price!!!

Only say that the sound effects are mixed with the voices and even for a native Spanish like me is difficult to understand what they say. I only understand the last phrase of the doctor.
DK

Post by DK »

Selgin wrote:
he says (with my voice) something like "if this woman haven't vacations, she will die... forever"
LOL! If we don't win she will die! Now if that don't win it for you I don't know what will!

Great stuff!
D.K
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Very good! And I like the style.

Yes, the sound needs a bit more work: the female voice drowns in the SFX. For a real ad, the spot would need a bit of music here and there - right now it has some silent gaps.
Astrocloud

Post by Astrocloud »

Muey Bueno!
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Genete wrote:Only say that the sound effects are mixed with the voices and even for a native Spanish like me is difficult to understand what they say. I only understand the last phrase of the doctor.
yes, you are right, i always have problems with audio. i thought the sound was good, but everybody have told me the same. it's sad, i can't repair this now, it's already uploaded to the contest. anyway, wish me luck!
v_aviles

Post by v_aviles »

¡Excelente! Te felicito.