Finally! My very first real animation is done.

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

fiziwig

Finally! My very first real animation is done.

Post by fiziwig »

Well, here it is, my first Anime Studio animation (other than just tests and tutorials)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBndWASgxsA

There's a lot of room for improvement, but hey, it's only my first try.

My next project is to explore and learn about "Limited Animation" in the style of Jay Ward (Rocky and Bullwinkle).

--gary
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

Nice work fiziwig! I kept waiting for them to wish away all the trees for a golf course or something. Be careful for what you wish for, lol. :wink:
temujin143

Post by temujin143 »

very entertaining. :) keep em coming man.
Genete

Post by Genete »

I enjoyed a lot watching it! :D
It is a good story and a better first long animation.
Congratulations.
-G
toonertime

your debut

Post by toonertime »

great first job, fiz!
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

That's a good one. It even has a story!
DK

Post by DK »

Absolutely delightfull Fiz :) Congratulations.

D.K
rplate

Post by rplate »

Great job! Gary.
You are a man of many talents as I found looking at your web site. And I don't mean the tutorial on this forum. I mean your web site.
I'm so glad you have chosen to share such talent on this forum as well.
.Bob P
fiziwig

Post by fiziwig »

Thank you everyone for your kind remarks.

Looking back at the animation myself, I see many, many things that need to be fixed or improved. But I guess I have to start somewhere. :D

Right now I'm deep in research, learning form the great masters. (Which is another way of saying I just got the complete Rocky and Bullwinkle on DVD. hehe)

--gary
gilbertconcepcion

Re:video

Post by gilbertconcepcion »

J. Baker wrote:Nice work fiziwig! I kept waiting for them to wish away all the trees for a golf course or something. Be careful for what you wish for, lol. :wink:
fiziwig, can you please upload your movie in daily motion. Sad to say, I can not access youtube here in my place. They blocked it. I am really interested to see your animation. Thanks.
anime studio for games....
fiziwig

Post by fiziwig »

KenW

Post by KenW »

looks great and is an interesting story. I have one question! was it intentional on your part to have the mouth positions not rotate with the head turns? other than that i thought it was very well done. keep up your knowledge sharing. I think you have definitely made yourself a delightful presence on this forum. cheers
fiziwig

Post by fiziwig »

Thanks,

No the mouth rotation error was not intentional. Neither was the place where the background suddenly shift behind the characters in the middle of a scene. There are a LOT of goofs and errors that I didn't notice till it was all done. The devil is in the details.

Oh well. I hope my next one will be better.

--gary
ToonLifeOnline

Post by ToonLifeOnline »

Congratulations on this animation being a finalist for Animation of the Month! I hope the Jackpot gets a little higher by the end of the voting. I'm just not making a whole lot of money off the site right now. Hopefully ToonTube will get a sponsor or more advertisement in the near future. Til then more traffic to the site would definitely help. Either way congratulations on being a finalist. Good luck on the voting. Remember if you win you can either take the cash prize in the amount that it is by then or donate it to next months competition and automatically be a finalists for next month.

If anyone would like to watch and vote for fizwigs or any of the other finalists animations you can do so here http://toontube.toonlifeonline.com/cont ... F1YGN5ZZ4C

Also make sure to upload your animations to ToonTube if anyone wants to have a chance to win each month. Every animation that is uploaded is automatically in every contest.

Once again Good Job!

Wes
http://toontube.toonlifeonline.com
http://www.toonlifeonline.com