The Clean Side of Life!

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

spoooze!

The Clean Side of Life!

Post by spoooze! »

(This has nothing to do with animation but I though ya'll would like to see this)
Introducing... Nethery-Ramsey Productions first ever live action short film!

http://www.nranimation.com/cleanside.htm

Yes! We are going to venture in the the wide world of live action film-making as well as continuing to create animated films.

This film is an experiment. Plain and simple. It was made to test out shooting, editing, and post-production... in otherworld a test.

We are in the process of creating a true live action short with dialog etc. to be submitted to Atomfilms but for now... enjoy this one!

Questions, comments, and critiques are welcome but be gentle... this is our first live action film you know.

Also, keep in mind I didn't have my crew with me when I shot this so the camera had to be mounted on a tripod and completely stationary. I tried to make the film as interesting to look at as possible with this limitation and am trying to get away from the "video camera" look *ugh*.

Still got a ways to go but we're getting there!

Enjoy!

James

P.S.

YES, that's me in the video.
DMacstudios

Post by DMacstudios »

Well it is always fun to try new things. I watched your teaser...I felt like something was going to happen. But then nothing really did. What kind of flashed through my mind when I saw you stacking your junk from the floor on to your bed was that it would be funny if you were cleaning a spot on the floor to sleep on since your bed was so full of the junk from the floor.

Keep trying. Work on the script first then execute. Congrats to actually doing it though. I have a billion ideas and I always seem to not do any of them. So my hat is off to you for trying.

DM
~If you can keep your head while around you all others are losing theirs, you have not understood the situation~
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

Heh, like I said, I wasn't thinking so much of the story as I was the actual cinematography.

But that's a good idea though!

Currently, my team and I have a script written for another live action film. Won't go into too much detail since I don't want to give anything away but I think it's gonna be good.
We've spent these last several weeks just tweaking bits and pieces of the story before actually putting it into writing lol.

We're hoping Atomfilms will take it. That'll bring in a bit of money if they do.