► 100 Subs! Thanks! ► Girl dancing video

Want to share your Moho work? Post it here.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

JanR90

► 100 Subs! Thanks! ► Girl dancing video

Post by JanR90 »

:wink:
YouTube Cartoon Jokes Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BQGB ... erPOIEXzAw
Youtube Personal Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_w74 ... 3jMryYMJeg
I want to thank everyone for liking, subscribing and support. You are awesome!
zoesan

Re: ► 100 Subs! Thanks! ► Girl dancing video

Post by zoesan »

Hi Jan, something good in the making, and the music is right too, you'll probably arrive at the same conclusion, that whats big in Korea and Japan are Troupes of girls, girl bands are big in that part of the world, so cloning the figure and offset should match whats going in the Girl Band scene in Korea and Japan.
SimplSam

Post by SimplSam »

Pretty cool - although her skirt and chest seem to have a life of their own.
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam
ruscular3d

Post by ruscular3d »

The arm pit looks a bit off like she is growing wings in her back, and The shirt is rich white which is lacking of highlights and shadows that would make them more depth. The chest is ending up looking a bit flat and wide. I recommend giving the shirt some level of color so you can add a soft edge brighter vector on top of her chest. and add a mask shadow on the chest underside. use the shading and highlights to add size of the chest without having to pancake them out to the side.

You have pretty good drawing skills you could add texture to it and use smart mesh on a drawn shirt. I do like the way you added the back side of the shirt sleeves. The head turn is done well.

I have seen you other works and the girl floating down the river was done very well. You are very talented!