Cool dvd on 2-d animation

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jhbmw007

Cool dvd on 2-d animation

Post by jhbmw007 »

I recently bought a Wacom tablet and they sent me a survey to fill- and in return I got this pretty cool dvd:
http://shop.photoshopvideos.com/index.p ... ucts_id=25

I'm not telling you to buy it... this is more of a "it's cool b/c it was free" thing lol. I think it was more of a promo for Wacom Cintiq tablets more than anything (which I was drooling over after watching them use theirs). Basically they did a bit on animating in 2 progs: Flash and Bauhaus Mirage. I kinda fast-forwarded through the Bauhaus stuff b/c I don't think I'll ever buy that software (raster based). But the Flash part was interesting- Yes this studio actually uses Flash to do full frame-by-frame animation. I think it was about 20 minutes watching this guy make a 10 second animation in Flash- from drawing the line of action, to rough sketching the keyframes, to inbetweening, and coloring. Made me appreciate Anime Studio- but also made me want to try some frame-by-frame stuff in Flash- and it also made me want to buy a $2500 graphics tablet... but that ain't gonna happen!
Draw_Girl

Post by Draw_Girl »

Oh,man I WISH I HAD THIS DVD... :cry:
ingie01

Post by ingie01 »

I visited the link tried to buy (web server fatal error exception.) Went to amazon and couldn't find.
This is a video about work flow I hope?
I own the programs listed as being used in this video.
I will keep on trying
You'll know when you get there! My Dad