command line "video editor"

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

moorsel

command line "video editor"

Post by moorsel »

I put in place a command line rendering batch file which renders out all the as/moho file from my project to quicktimes. Afterwards I use quicktime pro to create one quicktime out of all the rendered quicktimes. However this is a manual step. I would like to automate this step also. Is there by any chance a command line tool available which can create one quicktime out of a set of quicktimes (or from a set png files) without manual intervention.

I would like to create one batch file that when started creates the final quicktime (or whatever file) without manual intervention. I would like to run this batch over night. This way I can render out the project over night and inspect the result afterwards. (as a background: I have a software engineering background and I am used to generation batch processes that compile binaries from sources obtained from a repository without manual intervention (hence a reproducable and less error prone process), I would like to copy this way of working to my AS projects).

Gr,
Frank