Maybe a Stupid Cuestion, but...

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Rai López

Maybe a Stupid Cuestion, but...

Post by Rai López »

...there is a format or a way to can export a video file that contains multiple "mill¡on color +" layers of video in the same video file? I mean something like a PSD or TIFF formats but in a video format version... Well, THANKS for any help/clue!
SJMarky

Post by SJMarky »

Select Quicktime animation format, then millions+ colors.
Can a no-talent hack make cartoons with just clip art and a Mac? You bet!
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

Ey, thanks! But I'm not refering to how export transparency... I'm referning to something like a format which I colud export a movie with different layers inside, you know, only a one file but containig several layers that I could import into After Effects, in example, and can work separately over each layer, just like we can do with Photoshop files but in movement...
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

Isn't AE able to import image sequences and sound tracks? If so, you could use PSD export for the visual part and use the original sound track you imported into Moho as your sound track.

Why does it have to be a single video file, Ramón?
Rai López

Post by Rai López »

...Yes, yes, AFX, Premiere and many others can import image secuences, and I know something similar is possible in many other ways too, but for some reason it seemed to me like a good idea can work with an only one video file containing several layers and frames, well... really I only wanted to be sure I was not missing something... For some reason I'd prefer have an only one video file containing all frames inside instead hundred or thousand of they separately, a taste issue I think, but well... I think I'll continue working with several transparent video files instead, at least until some multi layer video format be launched for someone... THANKS 4 ALL!