Best Way to Import from Creature?

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

iwansuryo

Best Way to Import from Creature?

Post by iwansuryo »

I have tried new 2D animation software, which is very very focus on character animation only. The name is Creature. You can look it at:

http://creature.kestrelmoon.com/

Now, with all the best thing from this little software, what is the best way to import their animation into Anime Studio? Is it possible to import fbx file into Anime Studio?

Thank you, anyway.
wizaerd

Re: Best Way to Import from Creature?

Post by wizaerd »

I've recently come across this little gem of an animation application, and even considered purchasing it. But it looks like it's primarily for game asset creation, and as such wouldn't be of much use in Anime Studio Pro itself. If it allowed for multiple characters on stage at the same time, I'd consider using it for some basic animation scenes itself as opposed to something like ASP, but alas that capability isn't there either. Other than the motors, which I admit are pretty sick, there isn't much in CA that cannot be done in ASP already. But damn, it'd be nice to have some of those motors in ASP...