Adobe Character Animator vs Anime Studio Pro

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

jayfaker

Re: Adobe Character Animator vs Anime Studio Pro

Post by jayfaker »

Yeah, I know the videos would rely mostly on relatively static characters and dialogue, not on any really good physical animation. That's also why I kept putting "animators" in quotes like that. Because to a large extent its not animating any more, just tracking and automating. But that brings you to why people would watch 30 minute videos of people playing video games anyway. The answer turns out to be that a lot of people aren't watching the videos at all. They are listening to the videos like a podcast while they do other things. So I imagine if you did something similar with crude animation, you could still do *some* real animation while mostly just letting people talk to each other. And then you have some sort of animation cred while also making money on Youtube. I dunno. I'm not sure real animators would enjoy it, but it would be a foot in the door to get your animation back into the public eye. I guess.