Mac users.. believe the hype.

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

SvenFoster

Mac users.. believe the hype.

Post by SvenFoster »

If your on Mac and are doing any kind of web development specifically in the interactive (flash style) you have got to check out Hype.

http://tumultco.com/hype/

I rarely spend money on software but this is worth every penny.

It generates cross platform HTML5 for desktops and mobiles, has a decent timeline, scenes, and javascript api for interactivity... works really cleanly with other libraries like jQuery etc..
Great documentation and community, examples of integrating with phonegap to get true mobile applications....

phew.. I'm all excited now.. enjoy.
--Sven
What *if* the Hokey cokey *is* what its all about?
nbryant

Post by nbryant »

I think that this is nice and would probably be very easy for those who want to develop websites but the problem is that the fact that the websites nowadays are shying away from flash types already.

One of the main reasons why that is so, is the fact that it will be hard to implement an SEO platform for it.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

nbryant wrote:I think that this is nice and would probably be very easy for those who want to develop websites but the problem is that the fact that the websites nowadays are shying away from flash types already.

One of the main reasons why that is so, is the fact that it will be hard to implement an SEO platform for it.
I don't think you understand. There's a difference between "flash style" and "Flash". Sven is talking about cross-platforn HTML5...

Unless you are a spambot -- in which case, ya got me!
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?