TVPaint

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

TVPaint

Post by TVPaint »

Nothing is planed. I advise you to subscribe the newsletter (we don't send many newsletters, maybe 4 in a year) to stay tuned. =)
uddhava

Post by uddhava »

TVPaint wrote:Nothing is planed. I advise you to subscribe the newsletter (we don't send many newsletters, maybe 4 in a year) to stay tuned. =)
Actually I receive your newsletter, but I didn't take the opportunity to get the discount. Okay, I will wait and see what happens. Thanks for the information.

udd
TVPaint

Post by TVPaint »

You're welcome :)
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

dm wrote:>neeters_guy: From what I"ve seen of your work, you're fairly technically adept at drawing. Certainly more so than a couple of those 'world class' animators. I think you'd find general acceptence. There are a couple of cranky old men (like me) who don't care for 'anime', and more so 'fan-based, derivitive' work. If you got comments, it would probably be to find your own style, or how to tune your characters/animation to work better. Tends to be helpful though. Show your stuff, keep an open mind.
Thanks for the wise words. :)
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

hey neeters, that's already good stuff on your blog. I think you could go and get hired by any studio now. You need some experience in different styles, that's all.

That Snowbuni stuff is almost good. It's a bit mechanical, like being done in Flash, but already much better than most series I see aired. I just don't like those thin uniform lines, but that's personal taste. The front walk is pretty good!
TVPaint

Post by TVPaint »

Neeters, I looked to your tumblr account and yes, your style is pretty good.

I like also the bunny walk, but I find her a little to dislocated, IMO.
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

What a nice present just in time for Christmas! Thanks for the comments, slowtiger and Elodie! :o :D I'll be sure to keep working on my stuff.

Elodie, thanks for contacting Patrick. Everything is fine now.

I'm over the moon. :D
TVPaint

Post by TVPaint »

neeters_guy wrote:Elodie, thanks for contacting Patrick. Everything is fine now.

I'm over the moon. :D
Great :D
cartoonmonkey

Post by cartoonmonkey »

Hey all!

Sorry I have been away from this forum for some time.

Yes, that is my character on the splash screen, along with several other TVP beta members. (Think I have a hand drawn walkcycle I did with him around here somewhere.)

I will say this: I have been using TVP since it was on the Amiga originally, and I can say without a doubt, it's my favorite bitmap based animation software.

Think of it as a sort of real time After Effects with great and precise frame by frame drawing tools. (No ram preview necessary) Did I mention that TVP has the best software light table in any software?

I would never go back to using After Effects ever again after using TVPaint. For the animator interested in doing hand drawn animation, there is no comparison to anything else.

I say these things without being a paid representative in any way. I'm just a huge fan of TVP and it's amazing and unique abilities. Check out a demo. It's a different world than using vectors in Anime Studio, but the rewards are great for those that take the time to learn the software.
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

Wow, surprised to come here and see three more pages added on since I looked at it last :D Some great discussion going on here.
idragosani

Post by idragosani »

TVPaint rules!
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
Anime Studio Pro 8.1 : Intel i7 2600 3.4 GHz : 8GB RAM : Ubuntu Studio 11.04 : Cintiq 12wx
TVPaint

Post by TVPaint »

idragosani

Post by idragosani »

Hi Elodie!
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
Anime Studio Pro 8.1 : Intel i7 2600 3.4 GHz : 8GB RAM : Ubuntu Studio 11.04 : Cintiq 12wx
TVPaint

Post by TVPaint »

Hi again Brett, how are you ? =p
toonybrain

Re: TVPaint

Post by toonybrain »

Greetings, My People!

I received a promotional email from Serif for Anime Studio Debut. Not a bad little software! It can also provide enjoyment for those folks who aren't particularly artistically inclined, but still yearn to animate. It's easy to learn and fun because you can see results much faster than with TV Paint.

BUT, I LOVE my TVPaint. Such a terrific software for animators and illustrators; I can't say enough about what a pleasure and privilege it is to have it. I'd be a lost soul without it.

Hi Elodie and Slow Tiger! ( I feel as though I'm "two-timing.")