poser 7 animation palette

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

frankythegenius

poser 7 animation palette

Post by frankythegenius »

I've been working with poser 7 for a while and learning what to do for the project I'm working on, and it was going well until yesterday I could no longer open the animation palette, and am wondering how to fix this problem. does anyone have any solutions to this?
franky the genius
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

ctr+shift+v is the shortcut in poser 8, might be the same in poser 7. if it still don't open, you could try closing out some of the other pallets. the animation pallet might be docked in a bad position that the other pallets are hiding it.
frankythegenius

jonbo wrote:ctr+shift+v is the shortcut in poser 8, might be the same in poser 7. if it still don't open, you could try closing out some of the other pallets. the animation pallet might be docked in a bad position that the other pallets are hiding it.
well I tried that and the animation palette is nowhere to be seen still
franky the genius
jonbo

Post by jonbo »

is it missing on all files even a new one or just specific files? if it's on all files, you might have to re-install the program. if it's just certain files they might got corrupted. also you could check your preference settings. i have the option in poser8 to open the program in the factory state or a preferred state. the factory state might restore it if it was set to preferred state. if re- installing the program don't work, you'll have to contact smith-micro for help. sorry i couldn't help more as i'm not really sure of the differences between the U.I. of both versions.
frankythegenius

I guess I may have to redo the install because it doesn't work even on a new file,
franky the genius