After Effects Tutorial

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

frozentoons

After Effects Tutorial

Post by frozentoons »

Would anyone be interested if I made tutorials on After Effects from the Anime Studio point of view? (Describing what feature is similar to the one in AS etc.)
-Formerly known as MeltedToons then to Frozentoons; now known as MeltedFilms-
YouTube- http://youtube.com/meltedfilms
tubbesing

You betcha

Post by tubbesing »

I use Carrara (and am starting to use AS) to create support art/movies that I composite in After Effects. So , yeah, I'd be interested.
cucumihai

Post by cucumihai »

I'm interested too, maybe show what effects we can do in it to add to cartoons (rain, smoke etc.) and stuff like that.
I have a friend that does awesome animations just in After effects so i know it's great for that.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Yeah, I'd be interested.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
ruscular3d

Post by ruscular3d »

Saw some stuff in that Techtoise animation that had some after effect FX. Like holographic projection screen effect.
Yosemite Sam

Post by Yosemite Sam »

PLEASE :)
Rhoel

Post by Rhoel »

Yes - its one program I never really got to learn.
funksmaname

Post by funksmaname »

maybe cover Ponysmashers multiple layer export and camera export scripts for working AS and AFX together...
wizaerd

Post by wizaerd »

I've been using AfterEffects a lot lately, it really is very slick. Perhaps not real easy at first, but I'm getting the hang of it. While not necessarily for 2D or ASP work, but I've been looking through and following the tutorials at VideoCopilot.net, and have been learning lots...
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

wizaerd wrote:I've been using AfterEffects a lot lately, it really is very slick. Perhaps not real easy at first, but I'm getting the hang of it. While not necessarily for 2D or ASP work, but I've been looking through and following the tutorials at VideoCopilot.net, and have been learning lots...
That's good, because "frozentoons" seems to have sailed off into the sunset. Pity.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
SvenFoster

Post by SvenFoster »

jahnocli wrote:
wizaerd wrote:I've been using AfterEffects a lot lately, it really is very slick. Perhaps not real easy at first, but I'm getting the hang of it. While not necessarily for 2D or ASP work, but I've been looking through and following the tutorials at VideoCopilot.net, and have been learning lots...
That's good, because "frozentoons" seems to have sailed off into the sunset. Pity.
lol Maybe he is hiding in the cave next to Gilles writing tutorials (I know your watching Gilles, I'm only joking old bean ;) )
--Sven
What *if* the Hokey cokey *is* what its all about?