Which video and audio software should I use with Debut

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

bry72

Post by bry72 »

I went ahead and ordered Anime Studio Debut last night.

As far as a video editor, there is one that I overlooked: Blender. It's mainly used to create animation, but it has a built-in video editor. I was looking at some of the tutorials on youtube and it looks pretty darn good. It looks like it is a step up from Windows Movie Maker.

I've posted over on blender's forums asking about its stability in Windows and its learning curve just for the video editor part. Great thing about Blender is that can be used across platforms (Windows, Mac and Linux) so if it isn't stable in Windows, I can use it in Linux. Oh, and it's free. :)

Thanks for pointing out eCost, 94253. I'm holding off on the external hard drive for now until I get some feedback on Blender's stability in Windows. However, I know I will need one in the future anyway if I start to create videos.

Out of curiosity, how large are the animation files? I know it varies based on many factors but how large are your files over at Fletcher Comics?

Also, how long does it take you to create one of your videos? I see that you are posting new ones on a weekly basis.

Just so you know, you cannot click on the episode for 12-20-10 "Christmas is Swagtime". All the others you can click through but not that one. Just FYI.
bowen

Post by bowen »

WMM-It secures data, it helps with manipulating audio and video, it restores data, it makes slide shows and lets you watch TV