muvizu

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Mikdog

Post by Mikdog »

Hi,

Hmm.

Would you be able to post a screenshot of the pixillator effect? I can't seem to find any examples in the gallery.
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

I've only just started using Muvizu (thanks, Dreeko!) but Mikdog, I don't think what you are wanting is really done in the software. It's not for exporting models... YET... but soon. The "pixelate" feature you refer to is more of a camera effect and would have no bearing on the model. It's mostly a post effect used to create that sort of "box blur" like you'd see on Cops or on women's naughty parts on TV.
~Danimal
dreeko13

Post by dreeko13 »

Danimal wrote:I've only just started using Muvizu (thanks, Dreeko!) but Mikdog, I don't think what you are wanting is really done in the software. It's not for exporting models... YET... but soon. The "pixelate" feature you refer to is more of a camera effect and would have no bearing on the model. It's mostly a post effect used to create that sort of "box blur" like you'd see on Cops or on women's naughty parts on TV.
Correct
The pixelation effect is not something which is applied to an object. It's a effect which is overlaid on a camera. The same effect could be made in after effects.