Bryce 7

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

ErikAtMapache

Bryce 7

Post by ErikAtMapache »

Bryce 7 has just been released. I've played with it a bit -- same screwy interface as always, but significantly faster render speeds and nice render quality. Anyway, I pass this on because they are releasing a personal learning edition for free, in case anyone is interested.
rockerjell

Post by rockerjell »

You can get a good taste of most of version 7 PLE Bryce download capabilities. I personally never make head nor tail of Bryce materials engine so I made every page Bryce. In any event, Bryce just a pale shadow compared to heavyweights such as TG2.
GardenGuy

Thanks

Post by GardenGuy »

Thank you for the heads up about the new version. I had been working with Bryce 5 and while not a lot changed I like the improvements in 7.

I use Bryce to create 3D backgrounds for my Anime Studio animations. I also use it to create some foreground things like a detailed tree and then use the alpha channel to have a see through background in the tree image and then place the tree (image) in front of what I am animating.