CelAction

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

AmigaMan

CelAction

Post by AmigaMan »

I thought I'd start this topic , as Vern suggested, so that Andy Blazdell of CelAction can continue to inform us of this other 2D animation software. It's the least I can do if I got my facts wrong.....again! :D

Andy, I watched a clip of Humf, the animation you mentioned, and have to admit I was impressed. What are the main added features since the last version I saw 3 or more years ago?
Andy Blazdell

Post by Andy Blazdell »

I think it's inappropriate for me to promote CelAction2D here on this forum, but I'm happy to answer specific questions about it, especially where it involves a pipeline that includes Anime Studio.

If people are interested in general information about CelAction, they should go to our website (which is new since last September, and has much more information than it used to).
Manu

Post by Manu »

A bit nervous since you got a slap on the wrist in the other thread Andy? :D

So how does one sign up for the Celaction forums?
Andy Blazdell

Post by Andy Blazdell »

Manu wrote:A bit nervous since you got a slap on the wrist in the other thread Andy? :D
Actually, I didn't think the slap on the wrist was for me, since I didn't start anything. :)

I only come on this forum to correct misinformation or if I can actually help AS users. I didn't even mention our new 3-D stereoscopic feature set... oops, now see what you made me do. :D
Manu

Post by Manu »

Hey, you avoided my question! Is your forum already active or is it just a placeholder link?
Imago

Post by Imago »

I found the website, but I can't see the movies on the gallery.
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
Andy Blazdell

Post by Andy Blazdell »

Imago wrote:I found the website, but I can't see the movies on the gallery.
They're just pictures, there are no movies.