Got all my Anime and Audio clips done where to go from here?

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

lbrgoof

Got all my Anime and Audio clips done where to go from here?

Post by lbrgoof »

It seem like I have been working on this project for a year. I had to learn a lot of new software including ASP but seem to have that all under control. I have tested the different formats for the best video and have decided .mov looks best but I am using a winxp. I think every college in this country has used as an assignment to make a video editor for their software writing classes. I have tried so many at this point I am really discouraged to find one that works well. I am stuck right now with Windows Movie Maker and converting mov to wmv files to use in WMM2.1 but the result is not great. I don't have a $1000.00 bucks to through at Adobe or Sony and have tried all the freebees. Surely out of all the people in this group someone has come accross something simple like Wmm but that will work with .mov files and audio clips with accurate time lines to keep the video and audio on the same path. Has anyone tried AVI4you subscription service. I am leary of it for no good reason but I don't like someone else holding my cards. I sure hope someone can help me. Thanks in advance.
sbtamu

Post by sbtamu »

Why are you using .Mov? just save the dang thing in AVI and import to WMM. the voice lag will be on par after render.
Last edited by sbtamu on Mon May 10, 2010 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu
lbrgoof

Use Of .mov format

Post by lbrgoof »

Well I will tell you why. I did a number, more than two, test to see what
gave the best result and .mov beat AVI all to pieces and the file size was smaller. Since this is slated for YouTube I have been taking care to keep
the size down. I don't think the use of profanity is neccessary since I have done my home work and am asking for a suggestion of a video editor
that would work on a xp but import .mov files. I am sorry you must have had a bad day.

If anyone else has any positive suggestions I would appreciate hearing them.

Thanks.
sbtamu

Re: Use Of .mov format

Post by sbtamu »

lbrgoof wrote:Well I will tell you why. I did a number, more than two, test to see what
gave the best result and .mov beat AVI all to pieces and the file size was smaller. Since this is slated for YouTube I have been taking care to keep
the size down. I don't think the use of profanity is neccessary since I have done my home work and am asking for a suggestion of a video editor
that would work on a xp but import .mov files. I am sorry you must have had a bad day.

If anyone else has any positive suggestions I would appreciate hearing them.

Thanks.
Not a bad day, I do seem to be to direct some times. I do apologize.

Have you tried Virtual Dub?
Sorry for bad animation

http://www.youtube.com/user/sbtamu