TVP Animation 9.0 Question

A place to discuss non-Moho software for use in animation. Video editors, audio editors, 3D modelers, etc.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

kori

TVP Animation 9.0 Question

Post by kori »

TVP Animation 9.0 Standard Edition 650.28 USD
TVP Animation 9.0 Professional Edition 1300.55 USD

I was thinking about buying TVP Animation 9.0. I saw the feature list, but I would still like some input from TVP users.

Which version do you own? Are there any reasons I should consider buying the Professional Edition?
The400th

Post by The400th »

Wouldn't this be more appropriate on the TV Paint forum? Or maybe PM some of the people here who have TV Paint.
kori

Post by kori »

No. It would be more appropriate here. This is the ‘other software’ section. Several people here use TV Paint. An opinion from users in this forum will be less biased.
The400th

Post by The400th »

You can try awn.com as well. They'll be even less biased there.
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Post by Víctor Paredes »

I know slowtiger is a big fan of tvpaint, maybe you could ask him, or wait until he see this thread
ingie01

Post by ingie01 »

Kori, Drop by the tvpaint forum. The people there are as friendly as the people here. I've used 9.0 now for a while.The brushes are really nice (pixel based) The learning curve is somewhat steep. Lots of goodies under the hood. I always use the "pro" versions of apps as it usually means full use of goodies.(might run into a slow tiger while you're there.)
You'll know when you get there! My Dad