History of America

Seen some cool animation lately? Share it with the rest of us.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

8 5 0

History of America

Post by 8 5 0 »

human

Re: History of America

Post by human »

Hmmm. well, if this doesn't take "talented folks with too much time on their hands" to a new low, I'll be hornswoggled to say what DOES.

[To translate this remark for English as a second language:] "an impressive showcase of skill for the artists, but a waste of time for the audience."
8 5 0

Post by 8 5 0 »

I was actually thinking of you when I posted this because I thought there were similarities with what you're working on... from what I've seen. Anyways, I thought the animation was great... some of the pacing was really nice and the audio and sound fx were really good. The overall style was hit or miss for me... at first I didn't like the postarized characters, but in the end I was fine with it. It grew on me. The astronaut invasion was a good idea and I enjoyed many aspects of it.
human

Post by human »

8 5 0 wrote:I was actually thinking of you when I posted this because I thought there were similarities with what you're working on... from what I've seen. Anyways, I thought the animation was great... some of the pacing was really nice and the audio and sound fx were really good.
Yes, I definitely agree.

It's just a shame to throw so much good work into such a boring joke...