Hulu's New Web Animated Series Mother Up!

Seen some cool animation lately? Share it with the rest of us.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

awalker

Hulu's New Web Animated Series Mother Up!

Post by awalker »

Hulu resently released its second original animated series mother up. Co produced and staring Eva Longoria as a narcissistic former music agent who after being fired from her job leaves nyc to raise her 2 children in the suburbs. The animation is ok with the character designs being similar to something seen in archie comics. The humor is right in line with adult animated shows seen on fox, namely family guy and american dad or fx's archer. Not original but not bad if your into those types of shows. New episodes will debut wednesday's, here's a link if anyone would like to check them out.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/551496?utm_ca ... h&cmp=2842
jahnocli

Re: Hulu's New Web Animated Series Mother Up!

Post by jahnocli »

USA only.
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

I don't really get it - what's the sense in posting something mediocre here? This was covered on other animation sites already.

I think this section in the AS forum should be reserved for either outstanding or inspiring animation, or preferrably AS-related animation.
AS 9.5 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
AS 11 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
Moho 13.5 iMac Quadcore 2,9GHz 16GB OS 10.15

Moho 14.1 Mac Mini Plus OS 13.5
Danimal

Post by Danimal »

slowtiger wrote:what's the sense in posting something mediocre here
I think you're being kind with "mediocre."
~Danimal
awalker

Post by awalker »

slowtiger wrote:I don't really get it - what's the sense in posting something mediocre here? This was covered on other animation sites already.

I think this section in the AS forum should be reserved for either outstanding or inspiring animation, or preferrably AS-related animation.
I posted the link because I thought it was interesting to see these internet streaming sevices such as hulu and amazon produce new animated content. I've never heard of the show myself and thought i'd post it here for anyone else that hasn't and might be interested in seeing it. The quality of the show can be debated but i personally think it's exciting to see these venues where new animation idea's & properties have the opportunity to expand. I also think all forms of animation are outstanding and inspiring. From the person making his/her first animated short in AS to the next new Pixar feature. It all made me want to buy the software like so many others and explore in the field of animation. That's pretty much the reason I posted this particular link and the others I found interesting in the animation section.