Alice Animation

Seen some cool animation lately? Share it with the rest of us.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

AmigaMan

Alice Animation

Post by AmigaMan »

I don't know if this has been mentioned before. I first viewed this trailer a year ago but on seeing it again thought I'd post it.

I'm not normally one to criticise other people's animation but this was Produced by a fairly well known Producer and Directed (and animated I think) by an established Director and released on DVD. It looks to me like it was created in Anime Studio (there is a Making of on the DVD apparently which may confirm this) due to the animated layer flipping. I just wondered if others had seen this and what they thought? :D
jahnocli

Re: Alice Animation

Post by jahnocli »

Well, if I was Smith Micro, I'd keep quiet about it..Looks like it was produced over the weekend by a couple of coked-up schoolboys..
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
neeters_guy

Post by neeters_guy »

Looks they put a lot effort into voices and music, but I'm not sure I could watch an hour of this. Probably done in AS but like j said, ehhh.... :roll:
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

The soundtrack is an old 50's radio show it says. I suspect it's in the public domain so they saw an opportunity there.
aaron

Post by aaron »

confusing :o
Lots of voices has made this less interested but good to see :)
Imago

Post by Imago »

Oh, boy! I can't see it! You removed it!

:cry:
Sorry for my bad english... Q_Q
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Imago, I didn't remove it, it was nothing to do with me, I suspect the producers of the film removed it as it didn't receive one single complimentary comment on YouTube. Looking at the film again I don't think it was created in AS. I did find a hilarious review of it at one time but searching just now I couldn't find it again.