Bad Medicine

Seen some cool animation lately? Share it with the rest of us.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

dreeko13

Bad Medicine

Post by dreeko13 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsk8hhd5 ... ture=g-upl

Hope you enjoy
All comments welcome!

Cheers
D
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Haha, that was excellent :D
The voices are great and the animation works well. Is it all pre existing actions or can you create your own animation in that software? I'm always impressed with your work.
Barry Baker

Post by Barry Baker »

Well done indeed! I also laughed. Great voices too.
drumlug13

Post by drumlug13 »

Too funny. I loved it :D
dreeko13

Post by dreeko13 »

AmigaMan wrote:Haha, that was excellent :D
The voices are great and the animation works well. Is it all pre existing actions or can you create your own animation in that software? I'm always impressed with your work.
Thanks Folks!

Character actions are pre existing but the choice of them run into hundreds and you can switch to a different one half way through another. The head and eye movements are controlled by the user (think of it as digital puppetry) and the characters move around the set by clicking or dragging them where you want them to go.

Oh and the lip syncing is all automatically created to whatever audio you import.

Cheers
D
AmigaMan

Post by AmigaMan »

Thanks Folks!

Character actions are pre existing but the choice of them run into hundreds and you can switch to a different one half way through another. The head and eye movements are controlled by the user (think of it as digital puppetry) and the characters move around the set by clicking or dragging them where you want them to go.

Oh and the lip syncing is all automatically created to whatever audio you import.

Cheers
D
That's impressive stuff. For just getting your comedy idea's across fast it must be a dream come true for you.
dreeko13

Post by dreeko13 »

AmigaMan wrote: That's impressive stuff. For just getting your comedy idea's across fast it must be a dream come true for you.
Like you wouldn't believe!

Now if anime studio managed to become a 2d version of Muvizu then I would be a very happy sock puppet! indeed!

Realtime animation is where its at folks!

Cheers
D
aaron

Re: Bad Medicine

Post by aaron »

Hahaha..Awesome :D