Where can I get pictures of manga studios?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

lindseycodi

Where can I get pictures of manga studios?

Post by lindseycodi »

I am a manga artist and I just got a new art room in my house. Can you suggest any site that has pictures of manga /anime studios and a list of products I can refer?
ingie01

Post by ingie01 »

Hi lindseycodi,
If you have a good search engine, http://www.google.com away any question and of course you can wait for a reply here as well.
You'll know when you get there! My Dad
LittleFenris

Post by LittleFenris »

Seems to me the only things you truly need are a pencil, paper and possibly some inks if you want to draw by hand.

If you want to do everything in the computer I would suggest a WACOM Tablet or a WACOM Cintiq and a program like Manga Studio or Photoshop.
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

For animation you would probably want a light table, a scanner with a pegbar attached to it imput in a computer if you need to. The pegbar would keep all the drawings registered when scanning.
The above is, of course, if you want to go the traditional way first before touching up on the pc and outputting to whatever you plan to output to.

Are you just one person?
myles

Post by myles »

Hi lindseycodi,

Sorry, just clarifying a possible point of confusion - you realise this forum is about "Anime Studio (Pro)", the software formerly known as Moho, and not about studios that make anime?

This isn't meant to discourage you or anyone from posting to this thread, just checking a possible misunderstanding.

Regards, Myles.
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted."
-- Groucho Marx
robert_P

Re:Where can I get pictures of manga studios?

Post by robert_P »

I would recommend animemine.com 100% for anyone who loves manga. AnimeMine is a new and exciting community social network dedicated to the anime, animation, manga, and the games we love. There you can discuss with other manga artists and you can get their opinions. We can create own distinctive identity, take part in forums and chats, make own blogs, and even upload personal videos and art.
Hope this is best site for all anime fans and artists.
Best of luck!