Someone's attempt at getting Flash to catch up!

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

slice11217

Someone's attempt at getting Flash to catch up!

Post by slice11217 »

I was at the awn site today and I clicked on a link that lead me to this site:

http://www.trickorscript.com/tricksandscripts.html

At first I thought, "looks like a pretty cool set of plugins, even though I don't like Flash very much. -Perhaps I'll tell my boss about it."

Then I scrolled down toward the bottom and found the plugins called "bone parenting" and "sync plugin". They're both listed as 'coming soon', but it looks as though this company's trying to teach an old dog some new tricks!

It's too bad a third party had to develop this for Flash, and that the Flash guys didn't think of it themselves. Then again, since the plugin would be operating within the limitations of Flash, I wonder just how wonky these plugins would ultimately be.
J. Baker

Post by J. Baker »

Bones has been in flash longer then most know. Koolmoves has used bones as long as I can remember. Along with motion path, scenes, particles and so forth. Adobe/Macromedia has just been behind for some reason.
cribble

Post by cribble »

I've seen these systems before but never actually found a link to try it out. But hey, thanks for reliving the hope. Going to have give it a try when it comes out.
--Scott
cribble.net
slice11217

Post by slice11217 »

cribble wrote:I've seen these systems before but never actually found a link to try it out. But hey, thanks for reliving the hope. Going to have give it a try when it comes out.
Actually, there's a demo there, or rather a beta, that you can download and then give them feedback. It crashed my Flash, so there wasn't much I could do with it. Perhaps it would work better on someone else's machine.