Anime Studio Channel on YouTube

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Fahim, Distinct Sun, Víctor Paredes, erey, Belgarath, slowtiger

Post Reply
Fahim
Posts: 301
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:41 pm
Contact:

Anime Studio Channel on YouTube

Post by Fahim » Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:59 pm

Hi Folks,

We've just created a new Anime Studio Channel on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/efrontierAmerica - Check it out

Make sure to subscribe to it and whenever you upload your animation videos on YouTube please send us the link via the channel so that we can post up your animation on the AS Channel, we're hoping to make the sharing of vids easier and also bring some more attention to Anime Studio.

Regards, looking forward to your animation links and subscriptions.

Fahim
User avatar
toonertime
Posts: 595
Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:34 am
Location: ST. LOUIS

ewe tube

Post by toonertime » Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:21 pm

good move to put some energy into the video
sites.
User avatar
heyvern
Posts: 6964
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:49 am

Post by heyvern » Thu Jun 14, 2007 12:49 am

Ha ha!!!

Youtube is amazing. I've seen more and more software companies that use it to post their instructional and gallery videos instead of wasting their own expensive bandwidth and resources hosting videos themselves.

It just makes so much more sense.

This is a GREAT idea!

-vern
User avatar
funksmaname
Posts: 3113
Joined: Tue May 29, 2007 11:31 am
Location: Nelson, New Zealand

Post by funksmaname » Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:41 am

It IS a great idea, its just a shame that youtube destroys our work with its below average compression...

:roll:
User avatar
Víctor Paredes
Posts: 4960
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:18 am
Location: Ireland/Chile
Contact:

Post by Víctor Paredes » Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:59 pm

good idea, i have just sent my videos.
and i'll continue.
User avatar
CHIO
Posts: 177
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:00 pm
Location: CORDOBA-ARGENTINA

Post by CHIO » Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:49 am

Selguin: I have a site in youtube www.youtube.com/chioanimation
What must I do to put any video (i have 5) to efrontier channel?

En español, que tengo que hacer para que aparezcan mis videos en este canal?

Gracias / Thanks
User avatar
Víctor Paredes
Posts: 4960
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:18 am
Location: Ireland/Chile
Contact:

Post by Víctor Paredes » Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:02 am

CHIO wrote:En español, que tengo que hacer para que aparezcan mis videos en este canal?
sólo debes enviar un mensaje (en el botón "Send Message" en su canal) mandándoles los links de tus videos y diciendo algo como Thank you.
User avatar
patrick
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:29 pm

Post by patrick » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:09 am

So Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is AS, I thought it may be, it has that look to it.

It's that sort of professional use e-frontier should make a big deal about.

Jacob Two-Two also looks Anime Studio-esque.
User avatar
Víctor Paredes
Posts: 4960
Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:18 am
Location: Ireland/Chile
Contact:

Post by Víctor Paredes » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:24 pm

patrick wrote:So Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is AS, I thought it may be, it has that look to it.
i remember this thread
GreyKid Pictures wrote:
selgin wrote: so, finally, foster mansion was made with moho???
Hi,

No it wasn't, we did a demo spot for CN to look at what our studio could produce with their product.

GK
User avatar
vovanimation
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:53 pm
Location: Russia, Moskva

Post by vovanimation » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:32 pm

I have a site in youtube http://www.youtube.com/vovanimation
animation all made in Anime Studio
User avatar
CHIO
Posts: 177
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:00 pm
Location: CORDOBA-ARGENTINA

Re: Anime Studio Channel on YouTube

Post by CHIO » Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:52 am

Fahim wrote:Make sure to subscribe to it and whenever you upload your animation videos on YouTube please send us the link via the channel so that we can post up your animation on the AS Channel, we're hoping to make the sharing of vids easier and also bring some more attention to Anime Studio. Regards, looking forward to your animation links and subscriptions. Fahim
Fahim, really I would like to share my short RACHA in your channel.

The link are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UiD4M8EVLo

At this momment this short was viewed for 1355 users, and I have received good comment about it (for start & 1/2 VERY GOOD).

Thanks a lot.

Carlos.
User avatar
patrick
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:29 pm

Post by patrick » Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:07 am

selgin wrote:
patrick wrote:So Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends is AS, I thought it may be, it has that look to it.
i remember this thread
GreyKid Pictures wrote:
selgin wrote: so, finally, foster mansion was made with moho???
Hi,

No it wasn't, we did a demo spot for CN to look at what our studio could produce with their product.

GK
I just googled it, and yeah, it was done in Flash. It does have that 2d cutout look that I associate with AS, I guess that is also the easiest way to do things in Flash too.
Post Reply