how to delete one single bone in moho 5?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

boris

how to delete one single bone in moho 5?

Post by boris »

Does anybody know how to delete one single bone in moho 5 ? If I press the delete button, while selecting one bone, the rest of the bone chain is being deleted too. I tried reading the tutorials but can't figure it out...

thanks,
Boris
Hiddicop

Post by Hiddicop »

Whenever a bone is deleted all of it's "children" (the bones that have the deleted bone as a parent) and it's "sub-children" (the bones that have parents that have the deleted bone as a parent) are deleted. To just delete a single bone you have to select all it's children (though not the subchildren) and click the "choose parent"-button. Click just anywhere, except a other bone, to make the bone independent. When the bone you wan't to delete no longer has a ny children (and therefor no subchildren) you can simply delete it without any further consecvenses (however that's spelled :?: )

By the way... I think this topic should have been put in the "How do I" forum and not in "General Discussion". :wink:
boris

Post by boris »

Sorry to bother you again. The explanation sounds logical, but I stil can't find the 'choose parent' button you are talking about. Maybe it's my hangover....
Hiddicop

Post by Hiddicop »

The "choose parent"-button is in the toolwindow at the bone-tools. The button looks like two links in a chain.