MyToons.com

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

sour_jax

MyToons.com

Post by sour_jax »

Has anybody seen this yet?
MyToons.com

I Joined and uploaded a video but the video won't play for some reason I don't know if it's their website or my video at fault.
The best things in life are free! Salvation, being the greatest!

Visit http://www.handbookforlife.com
Touched

Post by Touched »

I found your video on that site and it played for me. I haven't seen that site before, but there are a lot of video sites popping up lately. My confidence in their competence isn't helped by their misspelling of "copyright" in their Help Center navigation bar as "copywrite."
sour_jax

Post by sour_jax »

I did finally get to upload a video that worked, I have to agree that I don't have the greatest confidence in them either. I found them in an ad in Animation Magazine. Just thought I'd check it out and see if anybody else has done the same.
The best things in life are free! Salvation, being the greatest!

Visit http://www.handbookforlife.com
Touched

Post by Touched »

I don't want to sound too hard on them, I'm sure it's a perfectly usable solution for people who need a host for their animated videos. Hopefully they'll fix that buggy full-screen code, though. I don't know about in IE, but in my Firefox when I double-click the video window it tries to enlarge the video, but immediately snaps back to normal size.
jhbmw007

Post by jhbmw007 »

You can't even view it in IE. You just get a big firefox logo telling you to download to it.