lost marble plz in

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

lloydH

lost marble plz in

Post by lloydH »

sorry i m new to here, i've read many topics in here but cant find my answer.
i m using moho 5 on pc.
my questions:
can i define hotkeys for all tools? such as the ZOOM tool. i really need that hotkey so that i can operate faster. can i modify the hotkeys ? if the answer is no, plz make it happen in next version. i want hotkeys for any tools, any menu, and plz make them redefinable,just like flash.

2.when i delete a layer, moho ask for confirmation, i need to click on the yes button, can u make it confirmed with the space bar in next version?
an animator
jb_gfx

Re: lost marble plz in

Post by jb_gfx »

lloydH wrote: 1.
can i define hotkeys for all tools? such as the ZOOM tool. i really need that hotkey so that i can operate faster. can i modify the hotkeys ? if the answer is no, plz make it happen in next version. i want hotkeys for any tools, any menu, and plz make them redefinable,just like flash.
I second that
lloydH wrote: 2.when i delete a layer, moho ask for confirmation, i need to click on the yes button, can u make it confirmed with the space bar in next version?
It would be more clever and intuitive to confirm with the Return key and cancel with the escape key. Just like in any other software.
nobudget

Post by nobudget »

"the ZOOM tool"
If you have a mouse wheel you can use that. Not as smooth as the normal zoom tool but it works pretty well.

Good luck,

Reindert.
www.nobudgetvideo.com
lloydH

Post by lloydH »

to jb:
I would like to use space bar rather than Return, because my right hand controls the mouse and left hand for the keyboard. normally, my left hand stays on space bar, so i prefer using space bar. well, just my own habit.

to nobuget:
yes i have mouse wheels, but not really like to use it for zoomming, coz it cant zoom in an accurate area.

more words to lost marble:
plz make the panels hidden with TAB key in next version, coz i wana fullsize the working area for a large complex scene.

u know what? i really love moho, but i m not using it as a primary tool, coz moho is not very friendly to use yet. for example, i can draw a complex character within 10 minutes in flash whilst 30 minutes in moho.(plz know that i m profificient in using both softwares, i use all hotkeys provided by the softwares.)
yes in some cases moho will be more efficiency, but i just want it better.

if u can make it more and more friendly, i think i will give up other spftware.
an animator
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

You can redefine the hotkeys. Open the file .../Moho/scripts/tool/_tool_list.txt in a text editor like Notepad. Next to each tool is the hotkey that activates it. If a tool has no hotkey, you will see ... next to the tool's entry in the list. You are welcome to change these hotkeys to suit your needs.

As far as zooming, you can also zoom using the right mouse button. No matter what tool is active, drag with the right mouse button to pan the view. Hold down the shift key while right-dragging to zoom the view. This is much quicker than using the Pan and Zoom tools - those tools exist for completeness, but it's really better to use the right mouse button.

In that confirmation box, notice that the Yes button has a darker outline around it. Press the Enter key to say Yes, or press Escape to say No. In any alert box, press the Enter key if you want to click the button with the darker outline. Or, press the first letter of the button you wish to press.
lloydH

Post by lloydH »

thank you lost marble, the list.txt file helps a lot.

i've got another question here:
3.how can i seperate one shape into two?
for example, a water drip outgrows another drip and falls to the ground.

4.by contraries, how to combine two shape into one?
such as two water drip stick into one unit shape.
an animator
mason

key combinations

Post by mason »

Is there a way to specify a key combination, such as alt-down_arrow?
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

No, just single keys.