General Moho topics.
Moderators: Fahim, Distinct Sun, Víctor Paredes, erey, Belgarath, slowtiger
- Posts: 844
- Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2005 8:09 am
- Location: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Yeeesssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I could solve part of the problem
Again Thank you very much Rhoel & other people…
No problem Carlos, glad it worked ... that is why this forum is here, to share the knowledge base.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue May 23, 2006 11:08 am
i hv noticed that ur using export command , try out with command 'adobe media encoder'
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2004 5:00 pm
- Location: CORDOBA-ARGENTINA
Thanks, I resolve the quality problem too with this export format to ADOBE PREMIERE. I am using ADOBE MEDIA ENCODER. This is fantastic: small files and very good quality.