Moho Contest deadline approaching!

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

kdiddy13

Moho Contest deadline approaching!

Post by kdiddy13 »

Just a quick reminder that the deadline for the first (of hopefully many) Moho Animation Contest is just 1 week away. You'll need to have your entry posted in the Contest forum by Novemeber 30 at midnight. Don't be late, I'll be using the forum's date posted function to validate entries. You may want to post early just to ensure that the post has gone through and has the correct link.

Good luck!

Kdiddy
________
Babimac
Last edited by kdiddy13 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
mykyl1966

Post by mykyl1966 »

Hmmm. I wonder if I can do an animation and learn Moho for the comp at the same time. hehe. 7 days eh. Have to see what I can do.

Cheers

Mike R
kdiddy13

Post by kdiddy13 »

Hmmm. I wonder if I can do an animation and learn Moho for the comp at the same time. hehe. 7 days eh. Have to see what I can do.
My guess is yes!
________
Free vaporizer
sherlock

What time zone is the forum in?

Post by sherlock »

I am wondering what time midnight there is here? Is Moho's forum located in the Pacific Standard time zone by any change?
Lost Marble
Site Admin

Post by Lost Marble »

Moho Standard Time is GMT - 7. In other words, US Mountain Standard Time. One hour ahead of Pacific Standard Time.
kdiddy13

Post by kdiddy13 »

But the Moho contest (as per the rules) will end midnight GMT (not Moho standard time). I choose this time so that there isn't any confusion as to which midnight (although it seems there still is). If anyone has any questions, please post them immediately. :D
Producing solidly ok animation since 2001.
www.galaxy12.com

Now with more doodling!
www.galaxy12.com/latenight/
AcouSvnt

Post by AcouSvnt »

If you're cutting it that close, then you should feel a deep sense of shame anyway.
-Keith
sherlock

Post by sherlock »

So to be clear, on the east coast here in California, the contest ends November 30th at 6:PM... right?

No shame. Pride in fact! I've been a registered user of Moho only two weeks, and I work a full-time job during the daytime, plus maintain a somewhat normal family life. My entry in this contest is turning out great, but it will be a mega miracle if I meet the deadline. :)

Last edited by sherlock on Wed Nov 24, 2004 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
sherlock

Post by sherlock »

It said 6 colon capital P when I wrote it. :?
kdiddy13

Post by kdiddy13 »

If I'm doing the Math correctly, you are correct, 6 :P PM Pacific Time. If you're in doubt, set your profile settings back to GMT and it will tell you exactly how much time is left.

I'd like to encourage people to enter whatever they've got. Get it to a point that finishes it for the contest. You can always work on it after the contest anyway!
________
Roll Blunts
Barliesque

Post by Barliesque »

6pm Pacific Standard Time is 2am in Greenwhich! ...The contest ends at 4pm PST. ;)