problem with serial number to download Anime studio

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

aleloop

problem with serial number to download Anime studio

Post by aleloop »

I'm at the content paradise site, in the shopping cart to download the free upgrade to Anime Studio. It doesn't recognize my Moho serial number. What do I do? I bought moho in Aug 05, don't know if that has anything to do with the problem... Anyone else having this problem?
Vincent

Re: problem with serial number to download Anime studio

Post by Vincent »

aleloop wrote:I'm at the content paradise site, in the shopping cart to download the free upgrade to Anime Studio. It doesn't recognize my Moho serial number. What do I do? I bought moho in Aug 05, don't know if that has anything to do with the problem... Anyone else having this problem?
Same Problem. Besides, which serial number do I have to type in? The original one (MOHO 4), the one I upgraded with (when installing MOHO 5 one had to type in both of course) or both of them? I tried all three options and neither of them seemed to work.

Vincent
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

Please read this post

http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5795

and

http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5867

both may be of interest ..others have had the same questions.

:)
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

I think you should be legitable, however a new code is issued when you upgrade..your old code will not work with AS.
Vincent

Post by Vincent »

Patmals wrote:Please read this post

http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5795

and

http://www.lostmarble.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5867

both may be of interest ..others have had the same questions.

:)
Hello, Patmals,

thanks for the hel. Unfortunately these threads do not solve my problem as my original serial is not accepted when trying to download AS. Thus, my problem does not refer to the activation of AS by means of a new serial but to the download itself and the MOHO serial being required. And, as I mentioned before, neither the old MOHO 4x serial nor the serial in conjunction with the MOHO upgrade serial has been accepted so far. So what am I going to do about it?

I'd be grateful for any advice.

Vincent
aleloop

Post by aleloop »

I had read that post on upgrading, and checked what version is my moho. I have moho 5.2.1 but didn't receive any new code by email. I looked at my registration file in my computer and it's the same serial as Moho 4. I remember I saw the version 5 of moho visiting the site, download it, and it worked, I never got an actual email. I emailed support asking what I do, but no answer yet. Thanks for you help though!
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

You should have received a mail by support@contentparadise.com. It contains your new serial number. I wasn't aware of that since it just looked like an ordinary receipt, but the number is in this mail, and mine worked fine.
aleloop

Post by aleloop »

When did you receive this emai from content paradise? When you registered with them, or before?
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

Because I did the registering and ordering the same evening, I got two mails on the same day: one for registering at CP, one with the receipt for AS.
aleloop

Post by aleloop »

oh i see. I'll wait till lost marble support answers me back hopefuly with the moho 5 serial number so i can download the new software.

thanks a lot!
WillBellJr

Post by WillBellJr »

Well I'm here with the same problem...

I believe I came in on Moho at v3??

Anyway I tried my original serial AND I've tried the V5 serial and no joy, the site tells me it is an invalid serial number.

Frankly, I'm glad I just happened to wander by the site cause I wouldn't have even known all of this happened! I would think an email about this should be sent out whether I've signed up to receive emails or not! Considering how much SPAM that can't be avoided comes into my mailbox, I'd certainly wouldn't be upset to receive an email saying "Upgrade your MOHO now for FREE or PAY LATER!" - c'mon!

Anyway, I'll email CP with my old serials to hopefully get this resolved - boy I'm glad I popped in to see if there was anything new happening here! :(

-Will
"With THIS!, you could be like GOD!..." - Kozer, Blake's 7
spoooze!

Post by spoooze! »

Content Paradise sends you an email and you use the serial # there.
James 8)
WillBellJr

Post by WillBellJr »

Okay Content Paradise replied to my email and they stated the probem with their system was fixed - I reentered my v5 serial and I'm downloading the upgrade now... Thanks CP!

-Will
"With THIS!, you could be like GOD!..." - Kozer, Blake's 7
Fahim

serial issues with Moho

Post by Fahim »

Hi Guys,

If you're having trouble locating your old Moho serials, send Mike Clifton an email, and he'll try to find likely supply you with an another serial.

If your Moho serial isn't working when you're on CP, send Mike Clifton an email with your serial, and we'll try to figure out a work around for you.

You can pm him here, or send him an email : support@lostmarble.com

By the way, we've pushed the Free Anime Studio Pro upgrade for Moho users to October 15, if you don't already know. It's in the announcements area.

Thanks,

Fahim
aleloop

upgraded!

Post by aleloop »

It seems there was a problem with the content paradise site over the weekend, but now it fixed and I was able to download the upgrade with my old Moho serial.