Request Help Please

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Mystology

Request Help Please

Post by Mystology »

I'm sort of new to Anime Studio and dont know how to do much, I was trying to make an animation for my girlfriend but hey, I suck at it. I've read the forums and I know that some of you can do what I'd like to do in a manner of minutes and before I give you a description of what exactly I'd like, would anyone be willing to help? :-D
wizaerd

Post by wizaerd »

That really depends on what it is you wish to accomplish... The best starting place is the tutorials included in the manual...
idragosani

Re: Request Help Please

Post by idragosani »

Mystology wrote:I'm sort of new to Anime Studio and dont know how to do much, I was trying to make an animation for my girlfriend but hey, I suck at it. I've read the forums and I know that some of you can do what I'd like to do in a manner of minutes and before I give you a description of what exactly I'd like, would anyone be willing to help? :-D
What specifically do you need help with?
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
Anime Studio Pro 8.1 : Intel i7 2600 3.4 GHz : 8GB RAM : Ubuntu Studio 11.04 : Cintiq 12wx
Mystology

Post by Mystology »

Umm not exactly help.. I'am asking if someone could do it for me... I dont have much of value to give over the internet tho in return...

I have a Guild Wars Activation Key that I dont use...If thats anything
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Hmm...

Will need more info then:

So flowers and candy aren't enough? What did you do wrong?
Did you forget your girlfriends birthday? Did you cheat on her?

How long have you been together? Do you plan to marry her? Is she pretty?

I would need some more incentive...

;)

p.s. I am definately going to make stuff to sell on content paradise. Huge market for this stuff.

-vern
Mystology

Post by Mystology »

Great thanks! and haha no its nothing like that, shes pretty I can tell you that and I told her I was gonna make some type of cartoon for her on our 1 year annivesary which is on May 10th... and then I realized wtf, all Im good for is Photoshop and working out, so anyway this might sound akward but heres exactly what I need, Ill try not to be overdemanding. Ahem.

Scene 1: In some meadow with a bunch of flowers, Boy character, Girl Character meet, boy character has a boquet of roses in hand, all pink but the middle rose NEEDS to be white.

Scene 2: He kisses her and gives her the boquet, she hugs him gratefully, then backs away and pulls out the white rose, she reads a note attached to it and hugs him again.

Scene 3: By mistake she lets go of the rose and the wind carries it away, and she begins to run after it but its long out of reach. She's saddened.

Scene 4: She looks out of her window the next morning with tears in her eyes, then she sees something in the sky and as it gets closer she sees that its a white rose. It floats and she grasps it in her hand and pulls it in, looking at it crying with joy.

Truly.. I can understand if you dont wanna do it... And like I said IM not really creative at all! So if you want, and PLEASE DO add some other things that are romantic or..u know...things that girls wud appreciate, shes a VERY girly girl.

Thanks to anyone who even considers doing it, in advance.
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

That is such a sweet idea, Mystology. I would love to do it, well..if i could..im not up to it yet.. and i was wanting to do similar things for my girl too.

Good luck with this! :D
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

I would try to do it but....

I am a diabetic and it would probably kill me or make me very ill.

;)

I'm kidding. Sounds "sweet"... it might not kill me, but... I would be rolling my eyes so much while working on it I might get a headache. I am a cynic.

I hope there are some romantics here that might take up the challenge.

-vern
Mystology

Post by Mystology »

I hope so too, and umm alright didnt mention this but, for all you romantics, the note says "I'll love you till the last flower fades" and the white rose just happens to be artificial.
7feet

Post by 7feet »

Well, if your a whiz in Photoshop, perhaps you could at least whip up most of the art? C'mon, you gotta have your hand in there at least a little. And it's a good bit easier to rig stuff once the drawing part is done, and then you might get some takers. Just "hey, can you do this for me?" without an, er, financial incentive (however token it might be) is a wee bit to ask. Try throwing the cost of say a dozen good roses at it, and your luck could be better.

Small suggestion for the last scene - use the particle engine to cover the landscape outside the window with roses as far as the eye can see, as well as the floating one. Maybe a little sappy overkill, but what the hell, all or nuthin', eh? And mad easy to do.
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

haha!! good call 7feet! Particle flowers well done would melt any ladies heart ;)
Mystology

Post by Mystology »

See, I didnt understand any of the technical stuff 7feet just said, and I didnt say I was a photoshop WIz I'm just good at photoshop in general, like making signatures, banners, logos that kind of thing.. I cant draw for my life. I know its a lot to ask.. I know..
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

What kind of look are you looking for?

I mean character wise? cute anime style or disney or something?

I guess that could help :)
Mystology

Post by Mystology »

Disney would be great and funnish, but really, whatever's easier, and easier on the eyes.
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

Shouldn't this thread be moved to the Animation Jobs forum? It is a payed gig, isn't it?