Confusion with registering Anime Pro

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

AcouSvnt

Confusion with registering Anime Pro

Post by AcouSvnt »

When I first purchased Moho way back in the industrial age, I received a serial number for it. Then some time went by and my serial number was valid for upgrades for a while. Then at one point, there was a fairly major upgrade, and I paid a small amount of money to receive an "upgrade code" that I had to use in conjunction with my original serial number.

So when I first went to download Anime Pro, and the website prompted me for a serial number, I wasn't sure which code to use so I used the original one, and it accepted it. But now that I have it installed, it's telling me it's in trial mode and I need to supply a registration code. I tried my old number first, and then my "upgrade number", and it didn't take either one.

Help? :?
-Keith
AcouSvnt

Oops, never mind!

Post by AcouSvnt »

Derrr, I just realized there is a new serial number provided with my receipt. :oops:

Thanks anyway! I know you all would have been helpful if I hadn't figured that out! :lol:
-Keith
heyvern

Post by heyvern »

Yes,

To cut down on the effort of actually posting answers to questions some of us are using ESP to transmit answers directly into your brain.

Your very welcome.

p.s. Your missing house keys are under the middle cushion of your couch.

;)

-vern
AcouSvnt

Post by AcouSvnt »

heyvern wrote:
p.s. Your missing house keys are under the middle cushion of your couch.
I know! You already told me, remember? :P
-Keith
Chriddof

Post by Chriddof »

I have the same problem, only with one thing - I can't find my new serial number anywhere in the invoice I recieved, or anywhere on my homepage within Content Paradise. It says on CP's help section that the serial number ought to appear underneath the download link, but it isn't there. I contacted CP early yesterday morning (using their "ticket" system) and they haven't replied. I'm just wondering if I screwed something up during the transaction...
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

i think its in something called "my stuff" thats on your left hand side under your name (when logged in)? if you click that, you will see what you own etc.
Chriddof

Post by Chriddof »

Is it that code underneath the box that says "SKU"? Because if it is, I tried it and Anime Studio refused it.
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

Chriddof wrote:Is it that code underneath the box that says "SKU"? Because if it is, I tried it and Anime Studio refused it.
No not that part mate, underneath all of that should be something like this:

Selected options: Platform: Windows
Delivery: Electronic Download
Full/Upgrade: Upgrade from Anime Studio 5
Type: Retail
* Issued Serial Number: ??????-????-????-????-????-????
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

its a lot longer than the original Moho serial that was provided to you.
Chriddof

Post by Chriddof »

I can see that list except after "Type: Retail", that part of the page ends without the "Issued Serial Number" bit.
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

oh! that is strange!!!...i think maybe you could send an email to Fahim. Have you posted a message in the contentparadise' AS forum about this??

Did you get an email from e-frontier after you 'checked out' your upgrade?
Chriddof

Post by Chriddof »

I didn't get an email from e-frontier, only one from Content Paradise. I'll post a message on the other AS forum now. Thanks for your help, anyway!