Can't download Anime Studio! =[

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

CrAzY Dan

Can't download Anime Studio! =[

Post by CrAzY Dan »

The title says it all...

I click the download link in my e-mail invoice and it doesn't download..I have also tried fixing the address problem that has been mentioned..

Help?

Dan :cry:
15 year old Anime Studio user...
27/12/06: Im back and ready to get creating again!!
Fahim

download from CP

Post by Fahim »

you should also be able to go your cart on Content Paradise and redownload from there.

Fahim
dekka

Post by dekka »

well so far i can't even register on content paradise i have submitted my email address 4 times but still haven't receive the activation email. what's going on?
CrAzY Dan

Post by CrAzY Dan »

I am trying to download it now but it just keeps saying:
Retrieving file information..

What shall I do?

Dan :?
15 year old Anime Studio user...
27/12/06: Im back and ready to get creating again!!
Rasheed

Post by Rasheed »

dekka wrote:well so far i can't even register on content paradise i have submitted my email address 4 times but still haven't receive the activation email. what's going on?
This activation mail might be captured by an e-mail spam filter on your e-mail server or on your own computer.

BTW I hate the concept of activation mail, especially because so many things can go wrong. Why not simply set up a secure RSS connection between business and client, to which a client has to subscribe on the website and receives a conformation web address and consequent advertisement messages?

Because of spam, e-mail has become rather defunct for many of us, I guess. RSS (or atom) feeds seem to be the way of the future.