it's here but...

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

DaleG

Post by DaleG »

now it shows download 1/10 on my invoice link. Do I have to do this 10 times? I'm obviously doing something wrong... any advice?

thanks!
myles

Post by myles »

Hi Dale,
DaleG wrote:I clicked on the I clicked on the "download 0 of 10" link and it downloaded AnimeStudioPro5E_M_app.dmg.html on my desktop..
Your web browser has mistakenly appended ".html" to the end of the file name - rename it to remove the .html to get a proper .dmg file, and you should be good to go (I assume you know what to do with a proper .dmg file - I certainly don't, not being a Mac user).

(There is a small chance it's mucked up the download formatting thinking it's a real .html file, in which case you may need to right-click or Mac equivalent on the download link and Save Link/Target As from the web browser pop-up context menu to download again)

The 1/10 count shows you have tried downloading it once - after 10 download attempts the download link becomes invalid.

Regards, Myles.
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted."
-- Groucho Marx
tonym

Post by tonym »

I tried downloading it 3 times. The first 2 times were in Safari, but Safari attached "html" on the end, so it wouldn't work. Then I tried Firefox and it worked.

Anime Studio, however, won't accept my Moho serial number. It will only run in trial mode.

I then erased the "html" part on the first Safari download and tried again to open it, and Anime Studio installed. But it also won't accept my serial number.

What is happening? I am eager to try it out!

Tony M
tonym

Post by tonym »

You know, now that I think about it...I entered my Moho serial number at the ContentParadise website, so why was I even SENT a trial version?

I should've been sent the real deal, right?

Again, what is happening?

By the way, I like the nifty anime character with the bones that appears when you open Anime Studio. And I like how AS doesn't overwrite Moho; it has its own folder.

:)
Tony M
myles

Post by myles »

Hi Tony,

check out this reply by gnat.

Regards, Myles.
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted."
-- Groucho Marx
tonym

Post by tonym »

Yow! Thanks, Miles! That was the problem. Anime Studio is now working in FULL mode, not TRIAL.

I didn't realize that my Moho serial number had been changed for Anime Studio. But...yes...there was the new serial number, in the email they sent!

D'oh!

:)
Tony M
DaleG

Post by DaleG »

I just had to delete the .html that it put on the end of the downloaded file (for both anime and poser5) and everything works! Thank you!

I think I get $10 of free content since I paid $20 for the software instead of getting it free. Anyone here a Poser user (guess i should search out a poser forum in addition the moho/anime forum)? Any suggestion on content? Can I be using Poser in conjunction with Anime and import content from one program to the other, or are they completely unrelated?

thanks again!
CrAzY Dan

Post by CrAzY Dan »

It still wont let me download it...It keeps coming up with 'page cannot be displayed' errors when i click the download link..

Whats goin on?

Dan :cry:
15 year old Anime Studio user...
27/12/06: Im back and ready to get creating again!!