How do we (Moho Customers) get our AnimeStudio?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

SteveRyan

Post by SteveRyan »

It's about time that Moho/Anime Studio gets the recognition and exposure that it deserves. This is seriously exciting! :D
BA

Post by BA »

wizaerd wrote: Just playing Devil's Advocate here, but if it's essentially the same application, with added content, why would it be so important to make the switch "the sooner the better"?
well - if there's any chance that the new content added to the app might illuminate some new workflow method or rigging technique, perhaps altering or improving on what i'm doing right now - it would be much better to find out NOW, rather than after another week of 14-hour days...

there's nothing worse than spending a huge amount of time doing something and then,after it's too late, finding out there was a better way...
Create cartoon characters and comics in minutes: www.bitstrips.com
izmo

Upgrade to Anime Studio pro

Post by izmo »

Myles wrote
Don't forget registered Moho users get a free upgrade to Anime Studio Pro!
Questions about Anime Studio & upgrade of it?

I have bought MoHo 5th of june so little newbie here...
Just wondering should i have to pay 149$ or is it possible
to get this free upgrade? When? or Where?

Am I already registered user of MoHo? Buy it online from LostMarble and got serial number with my order

Thank you for you answers
-izmo
Patmals

Post by Patmals »

No i think you will get yours free. Most people here have had it longer, i only got mine later August - early September.
myles

Re: Upgrade to Anime Studio pro

Post by myles »

izmo wrote:Am I already registered user of MoHo? Buy it online from LostMarble and got serial number with my order
That sounds registered to me. :)

Regards, Myles.
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted."
-- Groucho Marx
izmo

Re: Upgrade to Anime Studio pro

Post by izmo »

Hi

Thank you Patmals & Myles

so i'll just wait and see what happens :wink:

Best regards,
-izmo
Sequent

Post by Sequent »

You might want to make sure that you are set up to receive special announcements via email.
TDR

Post by TDR »

I got the email to purchase Anime Studio today, but I still don't see how I get my copy as an owner of Moho.

For what it is worth, I also own most of the other e-frontier products, but I've never been a very big fan of that company. For one thing, their web site is rather poor, not to mention hideously slow.

But if it moves Moho forward, and Mike stays at the wheel, or somewhere close to it, I guess it is a good thing.
BA

Post by BA »

ok, getting really antsy now...

remember the good old days when we'd suddenly hear about a new installment of moho, then download it immediately?

come on eFrontier, don't leave us hanging much longer.......
Create cartoon characters and comics in minutes: www.bitstrips.com
Runfunky

Post by Runfunky »

TDR wrote:But if it moves Moho forward, and Mike stays at the wheel, or somewhere close to it, I guess it is a good thing.
I agree! Mike Clifton, if you're reading this, please don't leave your 'child' to it's new 'guardians'! Stay with it, nurture it, and see it 'til the end....if that's at all possible.
sacrejacques

Post by sacrejacques »

So much things to look forward to... :|
My new Tablet'll arrive in the mail, free anime studio will be downloadable, new episodes of anime shows will release!!1 :shock: :x :)
myles

Post by myles »

Patience, everyone - I'm sure the Anime Studio migration will be available soon. In the meantime, there's nothing stopping us from continuing to work in Moho 5.4, so get back to animating! :)

From the wording of Mike's original announcement of the Lost Marble/e-frontier collaboration, I'd say Mike will still be working hard on Anime Studio development.

Regards, Myles.
"Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted."
-- Groucho Marx
izmo

Post by izmo »

Hi again,

Thank you Myles and others here

Just get little confused because e-frontier offer this new Anime Studio to Poser and Manga Studio users at special price

Yess workin with MoHo and with my new movie Duh-Duh dance witch is goin to filmfestival next spring here in finland, hope i'll do it in a time.
Dreamin of these new elemnts in Anime Studio and that is why i'm askin for this free upgrade...

Keep on good workin
and long live MoHo, huh sorry i mean Anime Studio
-izmo
Fahim

Moho to Anime Studio Pro ... hopefully today

Post by Fahim »

Hi Folks,

I am working fevereshly on trying to get the FREE upgrade going today. I hope it doesn't carry into tomorrow, as I know you've all been very patient. Unfortunatley, we've run accross a few snags, I do appreciate your patience.

Fahim
Rai López

Re: Moho to Anime Studio Pro ... hopefully today

Post by Rai López »

Fahim wrote:I am working fevereshly on trying to get the FREE upgrade going today.
:x ARGH! :x Definitely I won't be able to sleep tonignt!!! Anyway...

...anyway, anyway...

...THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! :D