backing up moho files

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

maggie

backing up moho files

Post by maggie »

Hi, I have built up a fairly substantial library of 'objects' characters, test animations, backgrounds etc within moho. Can anyone tell me how I could back this lot up- as I would hate to lose it all. I know how to back up stuff like photofiles, videos, but not files within a program, nor can I find a way to do it- so I don't know how to back up the 'contents added to a program' by the user. I have got Moho on my laptop, so I've got a backup of the actual program anyway. I expect this is a dum question, my excuse is that when I was born they hadn't even invented TV, so I have had a steep learning curve .... I don't have much computer background, I'm just pleased that all this modern tech stuff has given me the opportunity to 'animate'. This is a fascination that goes back over 50 years, from Saturday Morning Pictures, News' theatres. Anyone help here? thanks,
Maggie
dekka

Post by dekka »

HI MAGGIE,
the way i do it is: i create a folder for my animation and i put anything and everything that has to do with it (i.e. moho, file, drawings, video etc...) and then i burn this folder onto disc, so you always have a back up, if you have too many files i suggest that you burn them on several cd's.
my two cents
good luck
maggie

moho filesbackup

Post by maggie »

Thanks very much. Have done what you suggest- pity I didn't realise how to do it before, because it took all afternoon. I did 'save as' for all the small files I wouldn't want to lose- to 'my documents' to a 'moho' bits folder, then transferred the folder out to CD and a gismo. It works well- now I can move bits I'm working on to the laptop too.
Regards,
Maggie
dekka

Post by dekka »

no problem, maggie
enjoy