Wolfwalkers talk with Tomm Moore and me + plus Moho scenes behind the scenes

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Wolfwalkers talk with Tomm Moore and me + plus Moho scenes behind the scenes

Post by Víctor Paredes »

Last week, the co-director of Wolfwalkers (and director of Secret of Kells and Song of the sea) and me gave a talk for a Chilean animation festival.
We had a conversation about the movie (which will be released on AppleTV plus in December) and I also showed some of the scenes we animated in Moho.

The talk is mostly in English, but when I talked to the audience, I did it in Spanish. My plan is to add subtitles at some point, but right now I'm just too busy :)
I hope you enjoy it! And please watch the movie when you have the chance. I know I'm biased, but it looks gorgeous!
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
SimplSam

Re: Wolfwalkers talk with Tomm Moore and me + plus Moho scenes behind the scenes

Post by SimplSam »

Very informative and inspirational. Thanks Guys!

p.s. You also have a 2nd career as an interviewer.
Moho 14.1 » Win 11 Pro 64GB » NVIDIA GTX 1080ti 11GB
Moho 14.1 » Mac mini 2012 8GB » macOS 10.15 Catalina
Tube: SimplSam

Sam
Víctor Paredes
Site Admin

Re: Wolfwalkers talk with Tomm Moore and me + plus Moho scenes behind the scenes

Post by Víctor Paredes »

SimplSam wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:54 pm Very informative and inspirational. Thanks Guys!

p.s. You also have a 2nd career as an interviewer.
Thanks! I'm happy you liked it.
Actually, I'm officially a journalist, so this is the moment in which my two careers have been closer than ever :)
Image Image Image Image
Moho Product Manager

www.mohoanimation.com
Rigged animation supervisor in My father's dragon - Lead Moho artist in Wolfwalkers - Cartoon Saloon - My personal Youtube Channel
barrysampson

Post by barrysampson »

Fantastic video, thanks for sharing. It was great to see what you were able to do with Moho.
Barry

Using Moho 12.5/13.5 on Windows 10 (3.0Ghz i9, RTX 2070ti, 64gb) and MacOS Big Sur (2.3Ghz i9, Radeon Pro 5500M, 64gb)