Unable to create movie - unable to add video stream to media

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Cosus

Unable to create movie - unable to add video stream to media

Post by Cosus »

Hi,
in Moho Pro 13 on Win7 I'm trying to export simple animation as MP4 in 4K resolution, it shows error: "Unable to create movie - unable to add video stream to media". Not even one frame animation is exported. My PC have 16 Gb Ram and 20 GB free space on the destination HDD, so its not about size or space I guess.
Smaller resolutions works, 4K resolution works only as AVI format. Image sequence works. I tried to instal new codec pack (not sure if this can affect it), but no change.

I know some people asked same question here earlier, only suggestion was to use image sequence, which works, but I'm still curious if someone have any idea, what can be the problem?
Thanks in advance.
hayasidist

Re: Unable to create movie - unable to add video stream to media

Post by hayasidist »

Moho 13 is not guaranteed to work on Win 7 (and it has problems on my win 7 box) https://my.smithmicro.com/moho-pro-syst ... ments.html My guess is that it's to do with the Win 7 support for 4K .mp4
WesHowe

Post by WesHowe »

I can confirm 4K will not render from MOHO 13 on Windows 7, on a project that works fine at 1K. I'm not sure what parts of Win7 they are leveraging, but the window that pops up looks like the Windows Media Player. I know the media player will not work on 4K videos, I have to use PowerDirector to see the ones I import from my camera.
Cosus

Post by Cosus »

Thanks for answers. Yeah, its probably about Win7. I can live with that as long as the image sequence works.