Frustrated. New features?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

SuiRad

Frustrated. New features?

Post by SuiRad »

Hi guys. I have been racking my brain with Moho Studio a lot recently. My goal is to come up with a 2.5D rig in Moho studio that can be exported and animated exactly as it would appear in an FBX file. My intent is to use Moho's powerful vector based animation (which for some god forsaken reason has always been my strong suit lol) to quickly generate game assets. I plan on seeing if this can be done with Unity or the Godot Engine. I feel there would be a greater interest in this software if I could prove to people how this can be done. Any active users on the forum? I am a little late in the game speaking up, but I have been playing with this software off and on for some time. One person can only do so much on their own. I really want to create this solution so that I may begin my journey developing games. I am open to working on creating a more active scripting community here as well. Just trying to reach out. Hope to hear from you guys out there.
hayasidist

Re: Frustrated. New features?

Post by hayasidist »

SuiRad wrote:I plan on seeing if this can be done with Unity or the Godot Engine. I feel there would be a greater interest in this software if I could prove to people how this can be done. Any active users on the forum?
don't know about how many Unity / Godot users there are here -- but if you search this forum for fbx it turns up over 250 posts.

but/and see: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=32292&p=184384 which discusses some issues relevant to moho / spine 'integration'
SuiRad

Re: Frustrated. New features?

Post by SuiRad »

True. I still have a lot to go through. I hope to condense my findings into a usable format for others to use. I wish there was some sort of bone properties menu that was it's own tab in the user interface. One that shows parent relations. I am currently trying to reconstruct a 2.5D limb that I found on the forums and this feature would come in handy. I'm going to attempt to explain how to assemble it in a tutorial video.