NEW TO MOHO 12 HOW TO GET FREE COPY

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Ekeday

NEW TO MOHO 12 HOW TO GET FREE COPY

Post by Ekeday »

Hello meet i want to ask if anyone face the same issue with me. i am a new user to moho and i get want to spend out yet if any of you can help me with moho i will appreciate.
mrc

Re: NEW TO MOHO 12 HOW TO GET FREE COPY

Post by mrc »

There is a free trial version. If you like the software you could wait for one of the sales to get it at a discount. If you cannot spend any money you might want to look at open source animation software instead.

Marc
You don't agree with the post above? Click here.
www.tricklabor.com/en
SuiRad

Post by SuiRad »

If you are currently a student you can get a copy for half the price. Worth looking into
ceam

Post by ceam »

Is Moho pro 12 more expensive than for 1 year ago? I can only find it on E Bay for 285 €. Is there coming a Moho pro 13 soon or is this the last Version?
hayasidist

Post by hayasidist »

ceam wrote:Is Moho pro 12 more expensive than for 1 year ago? I can only find it on E Bay for 285 €. Is there coming a Moho pro 13 soon or is this the last Version?
when I looked just now amazon UK has pro 12 for GBP 200 or amazon US has it for USD 245 or amazon Germany has it for EUR 230 (https://www.amazon.de/s?k=moho+pro+12=) but just 5 left.

Smith Micro has previously announced that 13 is in development: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=32197&p=185427#p185427 … so 12 is not intended to be the last version.

as for "soon" … well … if you buy 12 from Amazon right now I really don't expect 13 will be released before Amazon can get 12 to you.
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Is it just me, or are all of these polite suggestions falling on the deaf ears of someone who just wants a cracked version of the software? I try not to be cynical, but it is hard sometimes...
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

ceam wrote:Is Moho pro 12 more expensive than for 1 year ago? I can only find it on E Bay for 285 €. Is there coming a Moho pro 13 soon or is this the last Version?
Moho 13 is currently in development but no official release date has been announced. It's coming but probably not as 'soon' as you might wish.

IMO, Moho 12.5 is a pretty strong release. I use it on TV shows at the studio where I work. There's plenty in this release to keep anybody busy so I wouldn't worry about Moho 13 right now.

I don't think Moho 12 has seen a price increase since it was released. SM offers discounts from time to time, and I think they sometimes announce sales on their Facebook page. (Sorry, I'm not usually on FB, it's just what I've heard.)

Another option is to find an old copy of Anime Studio selling cheap and then upgrade it. You need to make sure the old version is legitimate and unregistered, so I would avoid getting a used copy. Also, check Moho's current upgrade policy and price to make sure the difference in cost makes sense.
InfoCentral

Post by InfoCentral »

jahnocli wrote:Is it just me, or are all of these polite suggestions falling on the deaf ears of someone who just wants a cracked version of the software? I try not to be cynical, but it is hard sometimes...
+1
MEETUP.COM - start or join a group
dueyftw

Post by dueyftw »

InfoCentral wrote:
jahnocli wrote:Is it just me, or are all of these polite suggestions falling on the deaf ears of someone who just wants a cracked version of the software? I try not to be cynical, but it is hard sometimes...
+1
+2

Dale
byron

Post by byron »

As an internet old timer (since 1995), I would say your cynicism is not misplaced! Although, you never know who's behind the keyboard. This is certainly something my 11 year old nephew might ask.
Greenlaw

Post by Greenlaw »

I agree. I'm willing to give a potential new user the benefit of the doubt. Better to educate than berate.

(Hey, I made a rhyme!) :D
jahnocli

Post by jahnocli »

Well, if that's the first question a "new user" asks, that's suspicious. There's a free trial...
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?