Will Pro features still function in Debut?

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Roggepoch

Will Pro features still function in Debut?

Post by Roggepoch »

Hi, I recently downloaded the 30 day Trial of Moho 12 and started experimenting in the Pro version on things like target bones. When I am ready to purchase Moho 12, I am probably going to purchase Debut and then I want to export the animation.

My question here: will the animation still function in Debut, as target bones aren't possible in Debut? I tried switching to Debut demo, and it looks like it works...
synthsin75

Re: Will Pro features still function in Debut?

Post by synthsin75 »

Yes, Debut can use most things animated in Pro, you just lose the ability to edit some of them and the Pro exporting options, like resolution and length of animation.
Since Debut has no action window, you cannot edit or apply actions, but anything already animated in the mainline should still work. Smart bone actions setup in Pro would be the only actions you could apply in Debut, using the smart bones.
Roggepoch

Re: Will Pro features still function in Debut?

Post by Roggepoch »

synthsin75 wrote:Yes, Debut can use most things animated in Pro, you just lose the ability to edit some of them and the Pro exporting options, like resolution and length of animation.
Since Debut has no action window, you cannot edit or apply actions, but anything already animated in the mainline should still work. Smart bone actions setup in Pro would be the only actions you could apply in Debut, using the smart bones.
Thanks.