layer naming now in italic and unfamiliar icon

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

zoesan

layer naming now in italic and unfamiliar icon

Post by zoesan »

Some odd things going on, prior to italic naming in layers window (have not seen before), vector layer was not accepting fill colour. The same except now I get an Icon in left of timeline window similar to opacity setting (which I was using) the opacity Icon I know, except that this has the opacity Icon inside another (never seen before). Any ideas, remedy for first occurrence was to turn outline on and render, then turn it off, it worked first time round, but that trick isn't working now, probably turned something on by mistake.
synthsin75

Re: layer naming now in italic and unfamiliar icon

Post by synthsin75 »

Are you on frame zero? Have you shifted the layer in the Sequencer?
zoesan

Post by zoesan »

Hi synthsin, yes I did use sequencer to move layer, but that was for sound positioning, have now deleted the sound and removed the layer from timeline. The vector layer concerned is still in italic (unfamiliar with that) and cannot use fill although it does render, makes it difficult to edit any keyframes, will end up just deleting and starting again unless an alternative is available thanks.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Oh, I just realized what it likely is. You have the layer marked "Hide in editing view", on the general layer settings tab. This would both hide any shapes and make the layer name italic, while still rendering. The unknown layer channel icon sounds like layer outline, and you should get a tool tip that identifies it if you hover the cursor over it.
zoesan

Post by zoesan »

once again on the button, never touched the hide layer although burning the midnight oil right now so possible, but anyways its back to normal standard non italic layering naming, I'll put 'outline' back on and have a look if the Icon appears.