Export/Import Actions Problem

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

_sh

Export/Import Actions Problem

Post by _sh »

Hi guys,
I have Big issue with export/import Actions in Moho Pro 12.
It seems it doesn't work for me.
The logic behind this feature is simple ,but not working right now on my machine.
I have created many files and scenes for last two days, but with no positive result .
What I have tried so far:
- created a Project Folder
- created a Character_01 and created simple actions to test.
- Exported these actions in the Project Folder.
- created a Character_02
- saved these two characters in the Project Folder
- created a new scene and imported Character_01 and Character_02.
- the scene with the characters was saved in the Project Folder,so all Characters and the scene are in the same Folder.
- with selected Bone Layer of Character_02 on the Layers panel have imported few of the Actions.
- First time it worked well,no problems,but...
after that I closed this scene and open it again, there was the message that pop up:
-"File paths used in this project were updated because the referenced items were not found in the original location".!!!
What is actually the original locations of the items?
Right now the Characters,the scene,the exported actions are in the same folder,I do not see any reason to not work, but it happens
and it's preventing me to use this feature.This Feature is the reason I bought Moho Pro 12 and I cant't continue with my work.
I will contact support tomorrow , until then any advises and comments are more than welcome , and "Yes" I have already read this two threads too.
viewtopic.php?t=1314
viewtopic.php?t=1710
I have moved my Project folder to "Moho Pro 12 Custom Content Folder > Moho Pro", but this not help too.