ungraceful flapping Wings

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

zoesan

ungraceful flapping Wings

Post by zoesan »

its been a while since I last posted on the forum, time being spent chasing video topics and tackling some short achievable 'animated' content.
Faced with this now, I've assembled an origami crane, which I have to say have been wanting to do for a while (anime pro delivered) Image just the animator to sort out now. From jpegs I've used rotate layer x looks like rotate layer y and shear, no key frames on time line, and wings flap, very ungracefully, not smooth, can't figure out how. I've place in switch layer possibly unnecessary, (was looking at bones), but although wing movement is ungraceful, it is working(ish).
synthsin75

Re: ungraceful flapping Wings

Post by synthsin75 »

It looks like you've only animated the wings going down and cycled that. You need to do the whole down and back up motion for a smooth cycle.
zoesan

Re: ungraceful flapping Wings

Post by zoesan »

Thanks Synthsin75 whilst surfing the forum I came across the anime pro work of 'Eskchat' YouTube: https://youtu.be/yj6jbg5oRTg: It just so happens to be on the subject of birds, its in Egyptian though, but can still be followed, resulting in my task of graceful wing movement being solved.