The NEW Content Paradise

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

lwaxana

Re: The NEW Content Paradise

Post by lwaxana »

Has any new seller made it in after the redesign? There was information on becoming a seller before the re-design, but people were unable to complete the process. I'm curious if that has changed. Hoping it will open up and lead to a content renaissance. :D
chucky

Post by chucky »

lwaxana wrote:Has any new seller made it in after the redesign? There was information on becoming a seller before the re-design, but people were unable to complete the process. I'm curious if that has changed. Hoping it will open up and lead to a content renaissance. :D
I did check it out and applied, got a response very quickly.
There's a bunch of paperwork and complicated tax forms , I haven't even looked at yet. I hate that kind of stuff.
lwaxana

Post by lwaxana »

Chucky--Awesome! Thanks for the info. :D
anniespewak

Post by anniespewak »

Hi everyone,

My name's Annie and I work for Smith Micro. CP will continue to evolve and improve, and your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated. I'll make sure to collect all the input here and pass it along to development.
jupitor6

Post by jupitor6 »

anniespewak wrote:Hi everyone,

My name's Annie and I work for Smith Micro. CP will continue to evolve and improve, and your feedback and suggestions are greatly appreciated. I'll make sure to collect all the input here and pass it along to development.
Welcome to LM Forum. That's great to know. Thank you. :D
Still doing it.
gjordan

Post by gjordan »

The new look seems great, the only thing its that we need some search filters to not get content we dont interest, if we want content for Moho why we are suggested all times with Poser (3d) content, so the categories need some help there or filters by kind of contend, free or paid, software, like the old search but with the new look
My Youtube Channel / Animaciones y tutoriales
https://www.youtube.com/c/JordansDen
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mohocharacteranimators/ Moho Animators Facebook(English)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/mohoproesp/ Moho Pro Facebook(Español)
strider2000

Post by strider2000 »

anniespewak wrote:Hi everyone,

Hi Annie,
I haven't had too much opportunity to look at the new CP, but it definitely does look nicer. The main challenges I've personally had with purchasing content on Content Paradise are:
  • Non-Moho content showing up in a search for only Anime Studio/Moho related content
  • Family unfriendly content showing up
  • Lack of ability to see what the character can do
The second point may not bother other people, but it is something that tends to keep me away. As one might expect, that issue is also not unrelated to the first. The Poser content that shows up in the 2D search is typically, though not always, the most family unfriendly.

I'm not telling anyone how to run the site, just sharing what makes it less appealing to me.

The third point can probably best be addressed by allowing videos to be posted with the content. Maybe that's already possible, but I haven't seen videos in my searches. Rigging is a much bigger deal to me than artwork alone, so I'm much less likely to purchase content that I'm not sure is well rigged. If people post a short video showing the rigging within Moho, that's a big help.

I hope that's helpful information. I definitely want to see 2D animation with Moho, and the artist that contribute, succeed.

Thanks.