moho pro stop working !!

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

imwm

moho pro stop working !!

Post by imwm »

moho stop working every time i try to add something to the library and i lose the work even if i saved it
that cant makes me do any long work in moho pro
i am very sad from the time i bought this not what i want

and yes my moho up to date !!
chucky

Re: moho pro stop working !!

Post by chucky »

Just don't use the library then , until you work out what is going wrong. :shock:
imwm

Post by imwm »

thanks but this not helping me library is important thing in moho if it is keep crashing what the use of moho
also it crash even i dont use the library

i were expecting to do my work in smoth and fast but till now i do nothing i am very very sad
chucky

Post by chucky »

:(
jmartins

Post by jmartins »

Hey imwm,

Can you describe how you do crash the application by importing something into the library, or provide us with the file you're importing?

No user has ever reported any issue with the library, and I've just used the feature and seems to be working fine. If you can help reproduce the problem it's a setip into trying to solve it.
João Martins
imwm

Post by imwm »

if i add something it crash and also if i use the actions sometimes it is not stable i dont know why
should i reinstall it !!
jmartins

Post by jmartins »

imwm wrote:if i add something it crash and also if i use the actions sometimes it is not stable i dont know why
should i reinstall it !!
I would advise you to reinstall it, and try to replicate the issue, as I'm not sure what can be causing it from your description.

If the problem persists, we need you to file an issue with more details, perhaps a video of the issue happening, or a scene file for us to check.
João Martins