Wonders about Moho debut

General Moho topics.

Moderators: Víctor Paredes, Belgarath, slowtiger

Crystal Noir

Re: Wonders about Moho debut

Post by Crystal Noir »

Just a question please. I found the scripts in the install folder. I make a layer with a circle and on the properties, I took the split curve script in the install folder and copy it in my custom script folder. But I don't understand exactly how to activate it in Moho, after restart it nothing changes (no script menu or something).

In add, how I said before on the second page of the comparison chart it says that Moho Debut has scripting but if you look at the bottom of the document, all the script (Draw, Audio etc...) are "blank"...very confused...

Thank you.
synthsin75

Post by synthsin75 »

Crystal Noir wrote:Just a question please. I found the scripts in the install folder. I make a layer with a circle and on the properties, I took the split curve script in the install folder and copy it in my custom script folder. But I don't understand exactly how to activate it in Moho, after restart it nothing changes (no script menu or something).

In add, how I said before on the second page of the comparison chart it says that Moho Debut has scripting but if you look at the bottom of the document, all the script (Draw, Audio etc...) are "blank"...very confused...

Thank you.
Debut has no Script menu and doesn't come with menu scripts. But all tools are scripts, so if you find a menu script, it can be added as a button to the toolbar. You might have to make your own icon for it though.
Crystal Noir

Post by Crystal Noir »

Thank you, I have just copy/paste the script in the "tool" folder and not menu and now I can see it in the "other" category.
I just have to look at the image icon to make it more "user friendly" on the interface. I will look at some examples to see the exact format the icon should have.

Thank you again !